We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in the Barnoldswick area who are looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to start with immediate effect.
41.5hr week 08.00 – 17.00 Mon – Thurs, 08.00 – 16.00 Friday
Annual leave: 25 Days plus bank holidays
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for a small stores and yard, managing a small team, their main task will be the processing and fulfilment of orders. This will include Goods In, Picking and Packing of goods and Despatch, in accordance with Company Procedures.
Requirements of candidate
- GCSE’s of C or above in Maths, English
- FLT License
- Must be IT literate with ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Experience of ERP systems purchase orders and stock modules
- Identification of problems and the proposal of solutions
- Enforcing correct procedures throughout the warehouse
- Working in a warehouse environment with at least 2 years in a Supervisory position.
- Managing and leading teams an advantage
- Stock control
- Strong attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Hardworking; self-driven with a hands-on approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player, with the ability to use own initiative and follow instructions
If you have the right experience then, please forward a copy of your up-to-date CV to Kyle Dobson