We are currently recruiting on behalf of a company in Nelson who are looking for a Skilled CNC Turner. The successful individual should be able to operate, set and programme CNC Turning machine in accordance with customer specifications and company quality management standards. The machines will be Fanuc based. 31 days Holidays.
The hours of work will be Monday – Thursday (7:30am-4:30pm) & Friday (7:30am-1:30pm)
• Produce components accurate to drawing and in a timely manner for the automotive and Oil and Gas industry
• Understand existing CNC programs and create new ones.
• Upload/download programs & setup datum's and tool offsets.
• Ensure all work, tasks, procedures and documentation meet the requirements of the company quality management system.
• Ensure paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Multi Manning.
• Identify & Facilitate Process Improvement.
If you are interested and feel you have the right experience then please send your CV to the email provided below