• Handling inbound emails and occasional calls for internal and external Customers.
• Customer delivery enquires – involving liaising with Couriers, Sales, Credit, Warehouse Teams (multi-sites) to ensure prompt resolution.
• Dealing with unwanted goods in line with customer / vendor terms.
• Processing RTC (Return to Customer) goods and working with the credit team to ensure prompt recovery.
• Create, manage, organise, and update relevant data / reports using database applications and spread sheets.
• Marking up & maintaining Dispute Reasons on ERP System.
• Ad Hoc Admin.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Serving Customers and championing customer needs.
• Driving for results in line with KPI’s and departmental vision.
• Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels.
• Attention to detail – able to report, analyse and interpret data and present back to a varied audience.
If you feel you have the right experience to fulfil this vacancy then please apply online or call our office and ask for Clare to arrange an interview.