Pendle Personnel Ltd
The Malt Kiln
Fax Number:01282 613000
Mon-Thurs: 8:00am - 17:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 16:00pm
MEET THE TEAM
My job within the company consists of managing company finance on a day to day basis to keep on top of money management. I also produce weekly sales reports and month end reports for the director, along with forecasts and budgets. Alongside that I deal with purchase ledger such as invoices, preparing and running BACS payments and working out VAT payments.
Senior Recruitment Specialist
I have worked in the Recruitment industry for the last 10 years, ultimately gaining experience in the B2B sales, talent marketing, sourcing and recruiting at a variety of levels. As a recruiter, I take pride in finding candidates the perfect job and the client the perfect candidate.
My role involves candidate resourcing through job boards and internal systems. Updating and registering candidates proactively to maximise efficiency in filling roles successfully. I also liaise with the consultants to make sure sales are on and above target by collecting weekly sales reports.
My role involves overseeing daily business operations.
Motivating staff. Managing operational costs. Ensuring good customer service. Improving administration processes. Identifying business opportunities. Monitoring financial activities. Ensuring sustainability.
With having over 20-years of experience over a number of sectors. Initially cutting my teeth in the Commercial and Industrial temp/perm markets. This has evolved into recruiting in other skilled more Technical sectors, predominantly at a Senior level. However continuing to support every aspect of team performance, in order to maximise overall company profitability.
We have tried to think of everthing and have gathered it all here. If we have missed
anything, please feel free to get in touch.
List of questions
- We are an experienced, specialist Recruitment Agency Established in 1996
- We believe in Quality & Professionalism
- We are Passionate about Customer Care
- We give on going Consultant Training to maintain high REC standards
- We are active Corporate members of the REC
- Dedicated recruitment consultants with specific knowledge of the local, national and specialist market places
- Professionally accredited, REC approved Recruitment Consultants comited to the high ethical standards
- Long serving staff with more than 30+ years of combined professional expertise
- Large in house Databases of quality candidates and a loyal client base.
- Proactive sourcing methods coupled with in-depth interviews, assessments and reference checking