We are currently recruiting on behalf of a company in Burnley who are looking for a CNC Press Brake Operator. The successful individual should be an experienced CNC press brake operator to join our folding division, who is able to work on own initiative and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
The hours of work will be Monday – Friday (8:30am-4:30pm) with an immediate start.
- Duties will include setting and operating an Amada CNC HFEMKII press brake,
- Maintaining programs, bulk production and bespoke one-off,
- Working within a team to meet targets and deadlines,
- Knowledge of programming and accuracy is essential,
- Ability to read engineering drawings is advantageous,
- Ability to work to precise tolerances in thin gauge material is essential. The work involved is light to medium, folding stainless steel, mild steel, aluminium and Zintec; contributing to a variety of products including work tops, trays, cabinets, drawers’ cases, trolleys and other sundry items for shop fitting industry.
If you are interested and feel you have the right experience, then please send your CV to the email provided below