Our well established and expanding client near Keighley requires Drivers to shuttle patients to and from Care Homes, Hospitals and all other patient locations, generally on a shuttle service on a part time basis. The role of Patient Transport driver can be incredibly rewarding for the right candidate.
- Transport to and from hospitals, clinics and care homes.
- Outpatient visits.
- Collection of patients arriving by sea, rail or air.
- Capability to accommodate bedridden patients or those with limited mobility.
- Transport patients that have their own wheelchair.
- Fill out paperwork for patients at various hospitals
Ideally applicants MUST be first aid trained and must have a clean licence
We require applicants to be good conversationalists, be compassionate and caring in nature and also to be punctual.
To apply please do so online and give Pendle Personnel a call