Project Manager required for our client who are an established HVAC/ Mechanical installation and service contractor, having been established over 30 years they have built an impressive portfolio of customers.
The Project Manager will be involved in a diverse role managing the whole installation and financial process of projects, typically managing full HVAC installations of air conditioning, chillers, ventilation, air handling units and mechanical services.
Project Manager - HVAC - Responsibilities:
- Managing projects in a typical value of £100K-£250K, with some larger projects up to £1.5M.
- Delegating work and managing a workforce of circa 20 engineers both installation and service.
- Handling financial matters of the projects and applications.
- Control of labour both direct and sub contract.
- On site evaluations of work, assessing installations through various project phases.Project Manager - HVAC - Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of HVAC products and applications.
- Qualified or time served in mechanical or HVAC engineering is preferred.
- Previous experience in managing installations and a team of engineers, circa 10-15+ ideally.
- Experience in managing design and build projects incorporating air conditioning, chillers and other heating and cooling products.
- Experience as a project manager or contracts manager, open to speak with project or contract engineers seeking a step up.
- Salary £35K-£50K
- 22+8 holidays
- 4% pension
- Company Car