We are looking for a full time Online Sales Assistant to work in our busy office. We are looking for someone ideally with previous experience in e-commerce and running online platforms like eBay and Amazon.
The candidate will be responsible for managing our eCommerce sites which will also include uploading product information, SKUs, Barcodes, imagery, SEO ready descriptions and pricing, to drive effective sales on each platform. You will also be replying to customer queries and speaking to customers on the phone.
Working closely with the management and other colleagues to monitor the effective dispatch of goods.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Amazon, MS Word, Ms Excel and MS Access. You will be commercially-minded, have strong communication skills and be adept at analysing and interpreting data.
Our team prides itself on organised, enthusiastic and career driven individuals wanting to work within online sales. You will have a can-do attitude, the ability to work alone and be able to interact with all of our team members.
* Perfect written & spoken English
* A high standard of attention to detail
* Spreadsheets: To manipulate and understand data
* Basic Image Editing / Watermarking (Adobe Photoshop or similar)
* Good Understanding of HTML
* Strong organisational skills
* Enthusiastic, confident, positive and proactive
* Ability to communicate to colleagues and customers at all levels.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Ambitious and have an appetite to learn
To apply please do so online or call Jamie at Pendle Personnel